Teachers Take on the Museum
Know any teachers? Give them our number. MCASD’s Extended School Partnership (ESP) program helps to empower 6th- 12th grade teachers to use the Museum as an extension of the classroom. The program consists of professional development for the classroom teacher, class visits to the Museum led by both the classroom teacher and MCASD Gallery Educators and, and a culminating event in which students showcase their accomplishments at the Museum.
Take a behind-the-scenes tour of the program, led by high school MCASD intern Ines Diot, who created this photo essay about the ESP program in action.
For more information about the Extended School Partnership Program, please contact the Education Department at 858 454 3541 x318 or email@example.com.
Recent blog posts
- Peek Into the Process
- Member Travel
- MCASD Sits Down With Cheech (à la Cheech and Chong)
- Channeled In: Allison DeFrancesco’s Legendary Swim
- Make Friday the 13th our lucky day!
- Kids Visit Museums for FREE in October!
- Artist Spotlight: Liza Lou
- Art is Alive
- MCASD Announces "Shore Thing," Extended Summer Hours in La Jolla
- On the Horizon: Selection Dinner 2013