Teachers Take on the Museum
Know any teachers? Give them our number. MCASD’s Extended School Partnership (ESP) program helps to empower 6th- 12th grade teachers to use the Museum as an extension of the classroom. The program consists of professional development for the classroom teacher, class visits to the Museum led by both the classroom teacher and MCASD Gallery Educators and, and a culminating event in which students showcase their accomplishments at the Museum.
Take a behind-the-scenes tour of the program, led by high school MCASD intern Ines Diot, who created this photo essay about the ESP program in action.
For more information about the Extended School Partnership Program, please contact the Education Department at 858 454 3541 x318 or email@example.com.
Recent blog posts
- We're Participating in Kids Free October!
- An Intern's Perspective
- What it's like to be an MCASD intern
- ArtOASIS: A conversation about MCASD’s art-based program for combat troops with PTSD
- Meet the Maker: Molly M Designs
- Museum Month with MCASD
- On the Road with Colter Jacobsen
- New Ways to Support MCASD
- Gift the Gift of Membership!
- MCASD Celebrates Archtoberfest!