Donate $16 on 16!
This means a major move for both ourselves and our artwork.
Moving a work of art from one location to another is no easy feat. It takes many glove-covered hands, strategy planning meetings, countless rolls of packing tape, and weeks of hard work on behalf of the Museum's Curatorial team.
From now until December 16th, we're sharing the journey an artwork takes as it moves from the galleries to our 25,000-square-foot storage facility. We're telling this story through email and on Facebook, and we hope you'll be inspired to donate $16 or more on December 16th to help us meet our goal of raising $16,000.
Everyone who donates to the campaign will receive 50% off their entire purchase in MCASD's X Store at a special shopping day from 11 AM to 5 PM on Saturday, December 17.
Recent blog posts
- Artist Q&A > Andrea Chung
- San Diego's Arts Community Needs Your Voice
- Travel with MCASD!
- Donate $16 on 16!
- Artist Q&A > Tristano di Robilant
- On October 18, MCASD turns 75
- Art Auction 2016 > Kathryn Kanjo on Collecting
- Museums Connect Teens Reflect on Their Travels
- Teen Advisory Group Q&A
- Q&A: The Spring Thing Style